2018 RCGC MEMBERSHIP
JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE GOLF
CLUB AS WE ENTER OUR 26th YEAR!!!!!!
In March, 2018, we will kick off the Rasta Cruz Golf Club’s 26th season. You won’t want to miss out on another golf-packed, fun-filled year!
You might ask, exactly what does your membership fee get you in 2018? For starters:
– 9 tournaments at some of the most enjoyable and toughest courses in Northern California, such as Poppy Hills, Poppy Ridge, Eagle Vines, San Juan Oaks and Old Del Monte, just to name a few.
– Every tournament is a different format, ranging from traditional favorites like the Stableford and Match Play, to the unique Tombstone and the wacky Wild Thing!
– Some years, depending on interest we organize an epic road trip for a multi-round tournament on some sweet tracks. Last year’s trip was a 54-hole event set in Gold Country.
– NCGA Qualifiers, held in conjunction with our regular tournaments, in which you compete with other members of Rasta Cruz for the right to represent the club at NCGA Championships. If you manage to advance, the Club will pay the green fees for your NCGA Regional Qualifier and Championship rounds.
– Compete for Player of the Year honors by accumulating points for every event entered.
– The Tournament Players Championship (TPC), held at the end of the year for the top 12 players from that year, always at an exclusive track. Last year’s event was held at Quail Lodge.
– The Rasta Cup Matches. This is a 2-day, 54-hole event, held during the summer for the top players over the last two years, plus 4 Captain’s picks. This is the Club’s version of the PGA’s Ryder Cup.
– Season long e-mail updates featuring original reporting, up-to- date standings and results, in-depth player profiles and interviews, tournament calendars and a bunch of other fascinating material.
– Occasionally we throw in some quality golf items, emblazoned with the always-stylish Rasta Cruz logo.
– AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE!!!
ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF $100.
Join today by sending in your completed New Member Application, along with your dough, to:
600 Brier Drive
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
If you have any questions, contact me via e-mail at email@example.com, or phone at (408) 204-7277.
Chris A. J. Sterbenc
Rasta Cruz Golf Club